Hearing Test Easily
What you can do with this application
With earphones / headphones, you can easily hear your hearing by yourself. Since the test is automatic, just touch the button while the sound is heard.
All test results will be kept with the note you put in yourself. You can check the graph at any time from the result list.
You can change the sound frequency, volume, left / right, intermittent / continuous in real time, and check the hearing condition. Confirming with numerical values Unlike hearing tests, you can check how your ears sound in real time.
There are some important notes.
It is not medical software
This application is not official medical software. Since it is not possible to guarantee the numerical precision of the test result, please use only for the purpose that is referred to to by the individual only. Also do not judge the disease or disorder yourself from the results of the test, please properly consult the medical institution and follow the judgment of the doctor.
Accuracy of test
The results of simple hearing tests that can be performed with this application are greatly affected by the characteristics of the earphone / headphones to be used, the characteristics of the device (iPhone / iPad / iPod touch), ambient noise at the time of inspection, and so on. As a result, there is no precision to be inspected by a medical institution, and accuracy of numerical values of test results can not be guaranteed at all.
Tips for test
To obtain more reliable results, please refer to the following tips. It is a more reliable test tips to test the following conditions so that they are always the same.
- Test as quiet as possible
- Use headphones / earphones with reliable items
- The volume of the device at the time of test is made the same (intermediate value) each time
- While the sound is being heard during the test, keep touching the "I can hear it" button and let it go away when you can not hear it
- Adjust the adjustment level of the application test result and match the result with the inspection result at the medical institution
About Free Sound
The free sound, which is also a feature of this application, can change the sound frequency (62 to 11, 313 Hz), volume, left / right, intermittent sound / continuous sound in real time to see how the sound feels to the ear I will.
This function made me sudden deafness and there was a strange feeling different from simply bad hearing, I made it to confirm it. What I learned is that even though I hear it around the frequency where my hearing is bad, it sounds different from the original frequency and tone. Also, at frequencies where hearing level is getting worse, even when listening to the sounds at the level that can be heard by the test, I understood that it is feeling as "stimulus" different from normal sounds.
This is the case of my ear, I think that everyone has their own way of feeling. There may be new discoveries.
- If you insert or remove headphones / earphones from the screen of Easy Hearing Test, Free Sound, the sound will not come out. In that case go back to the initial screen (menu) and insert headphones / earphones.
- Adjust the volume with earphones / headphones inserted. Volume is managed separately for the device (iPhone / iPad, iPod touch), separated from the inserted state and not inserted state.